Data for Cao et al., Soft Matter 2021
Rheology data from dense emulsion samples, taken by Cong Cao.
Lab Home --
Experimental facilities --
Emulsion rheology data
These data sets were studied in:
- "Rheology finds distinct glass and jamming
transitions in emulsions"
C Cao, J Liao, V Breedveld, & ER Weeks, Soft
Matter 17, 2587-2595 (2021).
- Data for Figs. 2-5 in Excel spreadsheet
- Data for Fig. 2 in text file: stress as a function of strain rate for our four samples
- Data for Fig. 3 in text file: fit parameters as a function of volume fraction phi for our four samples
- Data for Fig. 4 in text file: yield stress as a function of phi for the samples; reprises some of the data from Fig. 3
- Data for Fig. 4 in text file: scaled yield stress as a function of phi. Includes literature data