LAB REPORT #2
Piotr Habdas and Eric R. Weeks, Physics Department, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Write one paragraph explaining briefly what the topic of this lab is, what you were supposed to have learned, and why it was worth learning.
- Provide one paragraph long answers for the following questions:
- Describe qualitatively the complex fluids you have experimented with. How can we classify them?
- What parameters can we use to classify them? What experiments did you perform in the class to find out the properties of the complex liquids?
- What can you tell about the viscosity of liquids studied in the lab?
- Which branches of industry can profit the most from studies of complex fluids? What complex liquids do you encounter everyday (describe their properties)?