Office: MSC - RM N230
Additional Contact Information
400 Dowman Drive
MSC - RM N234
Atlanta, GA 30322-2430
- Ph.D., Washington University, 1993
Awards and Honors
- 1996-1998 Director's Fellow, Los Alamos National Laboratory;
- 2003 Fellow, Institute of Physics;
- 2009-2010 Fulbright Research Scholar
Theoretical and Computational Physics.
Dr. Boettcher's research focuses on computational and theoretical problems in strongly disordered systems, with applications ranging from evolutionary dynamics and amorphous materials to combinatorial optimization.
- View publications on Google Scholar