If you are interested in becoming involved with the Young Emory Physicists please contact one of the officers to introduce yourself. We are a graduate student organization located in the physics department.
| YEP's purpose:
- To foster a sense of community and promote interaction among the Emory physics department graduate students and all other Emory students interested in physics.
- To coordinate the advocacy of both non-academic and academic concerns of physics graduate students.
- Provide services and information to physics graduate students to assist in their graduate careers.
- Provide a forum in which graduate students interested in physics can discuss the field.
- To promote the Emory physics graduate program to prospective students.
Kurt Warncke - Faculty Advisor