Restaurants across the street at
Emory Village (map):
- Slice & Pint - fresh brewed Beer, wine, pizza, & sandwiches
- Panera Bread - Sandwiches, salads, coffee, & bagels.
- Starbucks - Famous for the quality of coffee (WDR recommends Grande Latte no Foam)
- The Original Dave's Cosmic Subs - Excellent subs!
- Falafel King - great Mediterranean food and sushi!
- Shield's Meat Market - Deli sandwiches, wine and cheese
- Yogli Mogli - Frozen Yogurt
On Campus(map and info):
- Dooley's Den at the Depot (next to the train tracks)
- Cox Hall - all types of fast food
- Emory Hospital food
- Dobbs University Center (Einstein Bros. Bagels)
- Clairmont Campus (burgers, salads, etc.)
- Law School (Cafe a la Cart)
- The Coffee Lab -- Located in the new wing of the chemistry building
Favorites restaurants off campus:
Flying Biscuit! Get a great breakfast with their famous
biscuit! Recommended by WDR. - map
Nicola's Restaurant Lebanese restaurant featuring middle eastern cuisine. - map
The Cheesecake Factory - map
Taqueria del Sol Fish tacos and more Mexican food located
359 W.Ponce de Leon, Decatur, GA (404)377-7668
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers located at 1679 Lavista Rd NE,
Atlanta, GA 30329 (404) 325-0330
Los Loros Mexican Restaurant, two dollar Margaritas! 1248 Clairmont Road, Decatur, GA 30030 (404) 633-3103
Fun things to do in Atlanta:
Things to do in Atlanta
A large list of activities, museums, etc.
Emory Facts and Figures Emory University Information
Schwartz Performing Arts Center of Emory University in North Decatur (near Emory Village)
The Georgia Renaissance Festival a re-creation of a 16th-Century European
Country Faire where you can shop, eat and revel with a cast of nearly 1,000 colorfully costumed characters
Dragon Con America's largest, multi-media, popular arts convention focusing on
science fiction, fantasy etc.